If you are a veteran, veteran organization or someone caring for a veteran you are welcome to become a We Who Served Discount Key Tag reseller. We share 50% of our profits with you. If you simply refer a business to us you are considered a referral agent.
Who is eligible to become a Reseller?:
- Veteran organizations
- Civilians who may be spouses, caregivers or representatives of a veteran or veteran organizations.
How much you will make as a Reseller?:
- You or your organization will make $150 for every batch of 500 Key Tags sold.
- For annual recurring listings, we pay you $145 for each $299 per year listing and $242 for each $500 per year listing.
- The reason the annual recurring payments are odd is due to our fees for processing customer credit cards.
What you will need:
- A PayPal or Square account or some method of accepting credit card payments from businesses. If you want to accept check payment from a business you may do so. However, it is important to remember that two of our plans require automatic recurring payments. You will need to set a calendar reminder to get a check before the next annual recurring payment is due.
- You will need to fill out the form below. Once we touch base on the phone or by email we will send you a discount code to use for purchases.
- All Key Tags are made in the U.S.A. and require the business to approve the proof before shipping.
How much will you make as a Referral Agent?:
Making a referral is easy. Just point a business owner or decision maker to our website and if they join we will send you a $100 payment! Once you are sure the business has joined simply let us know through our Contact form and we will get your payment to you. If you refer enough to get more than $600 in a calendar year we will have to send you a 1099 for tax purposes. That means we will need your SSAN or EIN. We are looking into getting a referral web link program started soon.
IRS Deductible Limits:
50% of AGI (Adjusted Gross Income) is the maximum a for-profit business can donate under current Federal Tax Regulations.
- If you or your organization collects the money from the purchaser we do not have to send you a 1099 for tax purposes and it is not considered a donation. We then give you a Discount Code used at checkout so you can make the amounts listed above.
- You or your organization is then responsible for reporting taxable income to the IRS.
- If we pay you or your organization we may need to see your letter of determination from the IRS.
[contact-form to=”[email protected]” subject=”We Who Served Reseller Request”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Phone” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Optional – Website or Social Media address” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Best day and time to call or other questions” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]