Installatron – WordPress Migration, Cloning and Management
With our Installatron feature you can manage WordPress and a host of other applications. Did you ever run into an issue with your WordPress website? With Installatron you can keep handy backups on your hosting platform or in a free Dropbox account.
Want to move to our hosting platform from another web host? It’s easy with Installatron. Let our 24/7 All American tech support guide you through the process over the phone.
Want your WordPress site kept up to date? With Installatron you can keep it all up to date automatically. Best of all a complete backup of your site is made before automatic updates happen. Installatron will even email you when things have been done so you can check them out. You can also disable routine notices and get just the ones you want.
Having trouble with hackers trying to login? Installatron offers 2 solutions. First is the handy dandy “Limit Login Attempts” feature. You set the number of login attempts allowed or just go with the default. Second is Clef. Use your smartphone app to login to your website. Only you and other Cleff users can be authorized to login or just set it for your Admins.
Want to access your WordPress admin through your Cpanel area? It’s simple with Installatron. Just click a link and you will be logged in. Let’s face it, Cpanel is more secure.
Time for a WordPress website remodel? Simply Clone your current WordPress site, make your modifications and replace your main website with the new one. See the Video below or have our support team walk you through it on the phone. Click here and call our support team.
- Make some letters upper and others lower case.
- Replace some letters with numbers like a zero for the letter “o” and an exclamation point to replace a lowercase letter L, the letter “e” or “a” can be replaced with an @ sign or some other symbol. Use your imagination.
- Typically the more characters you use the better.
- You can take a common password and use a childhood phone number on the end or at the beginning.
- Do not keep a file on your computer called Passwords. If your computer is ever compromised it will be easy to find. You might want to keep a file and use password hint phrases rather than using the actual password. Something like “first car and childhood phone number.” is one example.
- Do not share passwords with others. This is especially true if you use the same password across the board. If your password is hacked for your email account then your banking account is also at risk if you use the same password.
- Do not click links that look suspicious on websites or in your email. This might seem obvious but you would not believe how often I hear a client did this and got hacked.
- Do not save passwords for banking information using your browser password keeper. Again, if your computer is compromised so is your banking information.
- If you use an App on your smartphone to access sensitive information make sure you also password protect your phone.
We Who Served Key Tags and other items
We now have We Who Served Key Tags available. Businesses can use these just like the BIG store bonus cards. Simply offer your customers a way to find you and to find your offers. You can use them to offer discounts, coupons, special offers or just to show them you care about Veterans.
We know 90% of small businesses do not have the wherewithal to hire big marketing companies. The best way to market is to market back to your current customer base. The We Who Served Key Tag is inexpensive and durable. It is American Made and is manufactured in Pennsylvania. Our provider has created over 2 Billion Key Tags.
We can also order Bar Coded Cards, Mag Stripe Cards, RFID Cards and Key Tags designed just for you!
Wounded Warriors Project has been in the news many times. Accusations of extravagant spending abound. At the same time we know that Wounded Warriors Project has helped many veterans. Sure, you can argue this a thousand ways. Personally I’m not interested in getting into the nuts and bolts of the controversy. We will let that up to investigative journalists.
We are a For Profit business. Federal Law only allows us to give 50% of our AGI (adjusted gross income) away. That is a significant amount of money when it comes to a for profit business. When we give, we will do our best to ensure we are donating to a highly reputable non profit organization.
See the video below for the most recent accusation.
This is the first post for We Who Served. This project has been nearly 3 years in the making. The first thing we had to do was open our website hosting, domain name and email website. See it here. It is Veteran Owned and backed up by one of the world’s largest providers. We also created 2 other websites that we are keeping for our Resellers. Resellers can sign up for membership and get the opportunity to start their own company or work with us at a discount rate.
The first Veteran organization we are donating 50% to is the 193rd Special Operations Wing Association. See the WikiPedia article on the unit at this link. You can see the Association website at this link. The 193rd Special Operations Wing Association is a 501 non profit organization. Your payment is 100% tax deductible under advertising for your business. We then give 50% of that to Veteran organizations or directly to Veterans in need depending on the circumstances and need.
In addition to the directory listing on this website, businesses will also get a listing on the 193rd Special Operations Wing Association website as a Sponsor. The 193rd has GSU’s (Geographically Separated Units) throughout Pennsylvania. Membership is over 2,000!